Last item for navigation
Enrolling Your Student at PHS

PHS is excited to have you join us. To get started, The State of Washington and the Puyallup School District require us to collect specific pieces of information. The list of materials below will meet those requirements and assist our counselors in placing your student correctly. All forms must be completed, signed and submitted to the PHS Counseling Office in order to enroll your student. We are unable to accept incomplete packets.

Enrolling A Student at PHS
Due to COVID-19, we are not handing out Enrollment packets and not accepting paper copies. Please visit the link below for information about Enrollment options.

Registration & Enrollment - Puyallup School District

In addition to the requirements on the listed with the enrollment portal above.

Parents submit the following information for the student being registered:

  • Immunization record** must be signed and verified by a Health Care Provider. We cannot accept immunizations from a previous school as verified.
  • •Current Transcript -Please request an unofficial transcript from your student's current school.
  • •Proof of address such as a current utility bill or a lease agreement-dated within the past 30 days
  • Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if the student receives special services

**The Washington State Department of Health has a website that provides parents with the updated Certificate of Immunization Status form (which we require) and will fill in your child's immunization dates as well.  The dates come from a State database of records from physicians and medical clinics. Parents just print out the form and sign it. This is the web address:  If there are questions parents can call 360-236-3595.

2021-2022 Course Request Sheets
10th Grade Course Requests 21-22
11th Grade Course Requests 21-22
12th Grade Course Requests 21-22