Transcript Request

CLASS of 2020: Order your FINAL transcript to be sent to your college/university here:

Final transcripts sent out in mid-July. It is your responsibility to ensure your college/university has received your official transcript. 
If you college/university has not received your transcript by early September, please request another copy be sent to your college. We are not responsible for delays/lost transcripts in the USPS. 


Official Transcripts – A transcript is official if it is in a sealed envelope and if it bears the authorizing signature and the official seal of the school. An Official Transcript is a legal Document. All fines/fees must be paid in order to get an official transcript.
Unofficial Transcript – An unofficial transcript cannot be used as proof, but, is great if you need the information. i.e. online college applications that are asking your GPA etc... An Unofficial Transcript is not a legal document.

For current students and recent graduates (must have attended PHS within last four years):

There are two ways to request a transcript:

- The quickest and most direct way to request a transcript is to go to and have your transcript sent electronically to your college or other organization.
- You may also request a transcript by email to Mrs. Lindstrom at

    All of the above methods must include the following information:
         - Student's Full Name
         - Student ID and/or Date of Birth
         - If you are a graduate then please include your Grad Year  (2014 and early please request through our District Records office (see below) 
         - Whether you are requesting an official* or unofficial (see descriptions above)
         - Delivery method**. If you would like it to be mailed then please include the full name of the college and/or  
           the address.

Please allow a minimum of two school/business days for processing.

*We are unable to process requests for official transcripts if you have a fee balance on your account.

**Due to email security, we are will not email transcripts. If you must have an electronic copy, please order through

For students that graduated or transferred from PHS more than four years ago please visit our District Records webpage here.