In partnership with our families and community, the library staff fosters the growth of self-directed, lifelong learners by:
- Promoting literacy in reading, writing and information technology.
- Providing guidance in finding reading and research materials satisfactory to students' needs.
- Training students to be perceptive consumers of information and competent researches.
- Supplying appropriate materials to support the curricular needs and satisfy the interests of our students.
- Making all the resources of the library available in good repair and order, in sufficient quantity, and in a timely manner.